Local councils, tax or pension offices, embassies and visa services or any other governmental institution serving the public will be periodically or permanently facing the challenge of serving large number of people. People with very various needs and requests, some with difficult circumstances, all willing to get through their process as quickly as possible. Customer Services technology can largely contribute to overview and better control the processes, to improve planning, optimize workforce capacity and offer to the public the service they demand.
- Traditional queue and customer management
- Live monitoring of events in customer services
- Online and smartphone appointment booking
- Information and Self-service kiosk
- Check-in kiosk
- Online chat and customer support