The Butler II transmitter from LRS helps enhance customer satisfaction, improve service, boost staff efficiency, increase sales and lower operational costs. Each Butler II unit can send 1 or 5 customized messages to anyone wearing an LRS Alphanumeric pager. It gives your staff members as well as your customers the ability to request assistance with the push of a button.
The simple Butler II transmitter is easy to use and can be attached to almost any surface. It can be mounted on top of the table, to the wall or even under a desk to discreetly page someone.
The Butler II is currently used in every kind of business such as restaurants, retail shops, supermarkets, offices, nightclubs, warehouses, hospitals, conference rooms and much more.
The Butler II transmitter is available in 1 or 5 buttons.
- Butler II can be used in virtually any type of business or organization
- Instantly increase your sales and return your investment within weeks
- Economical Staff-Staff paging solution with no monthly fees
- Improve Customer-Staff interaction and staff efficiency
- Give your guests the ultimate V.I.P service
- Reduce your monthly labor cost since fewer staff are now needed
- Re-Page feature reminds staff where service is needed
- Excellent solution for out of sight rooms, seating areas and floors
- Pages the manager when batteries are low ensuring no customer request is missed
- Durable Tamper-Proof design
- Earn more revenue by having sponsor labels placed on units
- Pages directly to staff pager with no hard wiring required
- Pages one person or entire groups of people
- Butler II is durable and user friendly
- Send 1 or 5 instant customized messages
- 100% Wireless Technology
- Easily attaches to any surface with various mounting options
- Add units to the system at any time
- Uses 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 3.8cm x 17.8cm x 2.2cm