The On Cue App from LRS is the only patented Wait-List and Table Management App that utilizes both cell phone text messaging and LRS guest pagers. With On Cue, you can retire that inefficient paper and pencil system and use smart technology to manage waiting guests, tables and guest reservations.
When guests walk in, type their name, party size and note if they have any seating preferences such as a non-smoking or window table from the On Cue’s built-in Preferences Option. Then, hand them an LRS guest pager or add their cell phone number to the On Cue App. Now, your guests are free to enjoy a drink at the bar or walk around while they wait. When it’s their turn to be seated, simply drag and drop the party’s name to the assigned table and On Cue will instantly notify their pager or cell phone that the table is ready.
On Cue can also display how many parties of each size are waiting to be seated. With the touch of the appropriate party size, the Wait-List is sorted by that number, making it quick and easy to find the perfect fit for every open table. This is just another On Cue option that you can use to better manage waiting guests.
The On Cue App also has the ability to allow your servers to remotely view and update table statuses using an iPad tablet. Instead of having your hostess leave the stand to check on table statuses, she can now spend more valuable time with your guests.
- Pages cell phones and LRS pagers (Patented)
- Accurately quote your customers wait times
- Have an organized and professional customer waiting list
- Easily find your waiting customers with the push of a button at No-Cost
- Give customers the freedom to walk around while they wait
- Eliminate guest crowding around the hostess stand
- Increase your sales with more table turns
- Servers can remotely view and update table statuses
- No more loud and unprofessional customer name calling
- Eliminate expensive and time consuming mobile phone paging and monthly fees
- Design your own table layout for easy table assigning
- Display and update table status remotely with a wireless handheld
- Drag and drop to page, call or remove from Wait List
- Color-Coded Wait-List and notified list
- Easily find information using the Quick-Search option
- Wait-Time predominately displayed
- Multiple devices can share the same wait list
- Quick touch manager paging
- Add parties easily and quickly
- Sort your Wait-List by party size