Nurse XP transmitters help streamline patient requests, improve nurse efficiency and eliminate intrusive overhead paging. When patients need assistance, they simply press the button notifying the nurse instantly and discreetly.
The powerful and wireless Nurse XP transmitter is ideal for any size hospital or medical facility. It’s 100% Water-Proof and made of heavy-duty Lexan plastic so it can be used anywhere, indoors and outdoors. Nurse XP can be placed inside the rooms as well as bathrooms and corridors. With the longest range on the market, it will reach your medical staff no matter where they are.
Nurse XP can be programmed to page a physician, nurse or anyone else wearing an LRS Alphanumeric pager. It can also page individual staff members or groups such as the assigned nurse and an on-duty doctor.
With its unique Staff-Alert feature, Nurse XP automatically pages other pre-assigned nurses if there is any delay in handling a patient’s request for assistance. This feature gives you the opportunity to make sure all patient requests are handled by your staff members instantly no matter what.
The Nurse XP is completely sealed and can be mounted on almost any surface using the rubber bands, Velcro straps and metal holder that are all included.
Nurse XP is available in 7 colors: Black, Yellow, Red, Orange, White, Green, Blue and Grey.
- 100% wireless technology with no hardwiring required
- Direct communication link between the patient and the on-duty nurse or doctor
- Re-Page feature reminds nurse where assistance is needed
- If a nurse is busy, Nurse XP automatically notifies other pre-assigned staff members
- Save time searching for the next available nurse or doctor
- Pages staff members when batteries are low ensuring no patient request is missed
- Auto-Shut helps increase battery life by turning off the unit when not in use
- Delay-Alert pages other staff members when there is a delay in service
- 100% Water-Proof with Tamper-Resistant design
- Can be installed in showers in case of patient emergencies
- Can be used in hospital hallways in case of emergencies
- Can operate on both batteries and power supply
- Easily attaches to any surface with various mounting options
- Pages one person or entire groups of people
- Each transmitter can send up to two customized messages
- 100% Wireless Technology
- Optional power supply available
- Available in 7 colors
- User friendly USB Interface
- 100% Heavy-Duty Lexan case
- Uses 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 7cm x 3.5cm